Give your kitchen a Facelift
with Tauranga’s leading kitchen renovation specialists.
Full Kitchen Renovations
We can organise the whole job making it as stress free as possible for you.
New CabinetryCabinets, draws etc – we can update your cabinetry, doors or draws with a modern finish.
Stone Veneer Bench topsNew or over your existing bench top these bench tops can be a cost effective option.
Facelift Kitchens in Tauranga can provide you with genuine practical advice and solutions to help bring your kitchen alive.
3 Reasons to talk to the Facelift Kitchens team:
1. We are a local Tauranga owned and operated company;
2. We are NOT a franchise (you get to talk to the actual owner!);
3. We do NOT take full payment until the job is 100% finished!
Plus we are an awesome team! Keep up to date with our Kitchen Renovation projects by following us on Facebook
What We Do:
For guaranteed quality workmanship alongside highly reputable products, contact us today. Our services include:
- Full kitchen renovations – we can organise the whole job making it as stress free as possible for you;
- New Cabinets, draws etc – we can update your cabinetry, doors or draws with a modern finish;
- Stone Veneer Bench tops – Either new or over your existing bench top these bench tops can be a cost effective option.
- Splash backs – Glass splash backs with a point of difference, extensive designer colour range with digital print options and obscure designs from the Glassart team;
- Wholesale Appliance Deals – We can source a range of wholesale appliances from cookers, dishwashers to rangehoods. Don’t pay retail prices!
Who Are We?
Facelift Kitchens was established in 2007 as a family owned and operated kitchen renovation business. With over 20 years’ experience in the cabinetry industry provided a solid grounding for the business.
Call us today for a free 30 minute assessment
Call us today for a free 30 minute assessment with our kitchen renovation expert. You will be pleasantly surprised at what we can do to your kitchen!
Value For Money
Locally Owned & Trusted
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes we do. We understand that giving your kitchen a Facelift is an investment in the value of your home and as such treat our work with the same level of importance.
What if I need a plumber or an electrician?
As part of our service we are happy to organise this for you. We have a couple of trusted tradesmen that we use regularly. Alternatively we are happy for you to organise your own.
Does your quote include installation?
Unless otherwise stated in the quote our price includes all the installation and materials used to install your Facelifted kitchen.
What if I want to change something?
Just give us a call and ask. In some cases we may need to modify something and this may incur an additional charge. We promise to give you a fair estimate of these costs and pro’s and con’s so that you can make an educated decision.
When do I pay?
When we agree on what you wish to have done and the costs, we will get started. We require a deposit on signing the start order and the remainder upon completion (unless otherwise agreed to).
How long have you been in business?
Facelift Kitchens has been operating for over 7 years. Mark Davis (the boss man) is a fussy bugger when it comes to quality workmanship. Mark has mastered the art of transforming and bringing back to life kitchens in need.
All the Facelift team understand the investment you are making into your kitchen and all strive to produce a quality well valued product.